Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SpEaKiNg

Today on date 13 april 2011,
i take a examination MUET in speaking section....
how its so horrible my language..
berterabur..
i,m the candidate C
the title ' the ways make happy life'
the subtopic i got is 'what the enjoy thing u want to do'...
so my answer.....
ermmm....ermmm..errmmm...
hHAHAhaha~
so thats the mark for my points...
seriously... i become blur and dont know how to explain even i have the input to say 
i,m so nervous...
the input i think is

1. realize my dream : do something adventure activities, studying in overseas,
 sent my parents to Makkah..

only det the idea appear in my mind but i didnt say that in examination juz now..
i,m feel so angry with my self... this for  individual section..
for discussion section.. i,m become a quiet person..
just be the listener without interrupt each other...
HoHohO!!
i think i,m become funny person that time...
i hope i pass the MUET...
"weird" la aku nie...huh~
skunk dh hilang stress with exam MUET nie..
after this i have to ready with my final exam.
pray for me!
and gud luck to all that take the final exam.
cHaYok!!
dadidu... Assalamualaikum...




No comments:

Post a Comment