Sunday, February 26, 2012

accept it...


Assalamualaikum..
How u girl?
I hope u girl have fun and Allah bless ur girl..^__^
Today is Saturday..
Wat happen today is…ermm
Actually nothing happen pun..hehe..
Ok… kidding jer…

Actually… today I,m got a news from my company about my position job..
And its not very good news but I,m redha ketentuan-NYA..
I,m bersyukur even its not happen what I want it to be…
The end…
Sad jgkla…(-__-“ )




Now…. I,m accept it with my willing…
All my life planning have to arrange again..
And hope all will go well and smooth…
Don,t want be messy…
Pening ler~

after this happen…
I start thinks that the money not so important to our life…
And I agree that coz…
Uwet bukan segala-gala nyer….hehe

I keje coz experience and uwet…
Bru fair kn…
Okla… that’s all..
Nk luahkan perasaan jer…
^__^



K dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment