Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SeRvEy



Assalamualaikum..
outch!
My leg~
So much walking...

i feel so tired today...
because..
today i,m rounding KL..
at Pavilion > Lot 10 > Sg. wang > Low yatt > Times square
thanx to my dear who bring me rounding the place..
sayang sama kamu.
.=D

OMG!!!
so many sales and discount untill 70% tau..
mane nyer i xrambang mata ble see the price after less..
i want buy but my pocket...
erm..
nga nga  jela..
(like butterfly coming out from my pocket)
hehe..
wateverla...
i,m not jealous..yea..
when i got my salary...
i will gegarkn sg. wang..

i like shoes so much..
so much k...
why i,m repeat to many word 'so much'..
coz…
I luv shoes..
Hehe..
=D

ok… jgn layan loya buruk sy tu..
we continue our story k..
if u guys like Vincci shop…
now they do a sale until up 70%..
so the price rm100 can be to rm 30..
so ..
don’t you think that price cheaper from the old price kn..
 let's see the shoes was offer in Vincci...





many choice rite... 
klu i...
sume kasut i test tau..







so crowded with ladies..
ane tak nyer, SALE!!!


wat a sad thing...
i can't buy that shoes...
hu~
never mind i will get it in the next sale...
wait ya...


if u guys want to shopping the Vincci shoes..
the sale start from


21 April - 22 May




Hope u guys enjoy with the sale...
it,s worthwhile tau..
for me it so worthwhile...
hehe..
my day was happening with my dear...
coz he pun ske shopping...
thanx dear coz be patient with my temperament
hehe...
=D


k dadidu..
assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment