Monday, September 19, 2011

sweethome Ganu kittttee~

Assalamualaikum..

wow! how long i didnt wrote this blog?
ermm..
ishh... lazy tui this girl la..
=D
anyways i,m so busy with my study
and this sem is the last sem for me..
 yayyy!
hooreyy~
i,m will finish soon..
=B

ok..
for this entry i like to wrote about my trip in ganu kitee~
ganu?
Terengganu la...
actually i go ganu is for visit my grandma..
but in the same time we all also make the visit trip as enjoy trip.. =D
(almaklumla... dh lama kot x jejak sane..hu~)

i been there for 3days..

thats my grandma... she small but strong lady k...

my siblings... look same kn...

my macho young brother and the notti brother...huh~

 mudy day.. why? coz... (biarla ati yg thu)

 CHAK!

this the last choice for choosing the place to eat...
i know its expansive with tax but wat can i do..
all restaurant and KFC also fully and the nyirap nye..
ayam KFC pun leh abis... ape nie  =.='
( 1 KFC yg ade kt ganu..erm..)


and the 1 thing unique about me...
i dont know to speak  slang ganu..
yg i tahu pun...

ikang = ikan
makang = makan

thats all i know... ^_^"
and if i talk with my grandma.. i will 'angguk-angguk geleng-geleng'
padahal dont know wat my grandma talk about...hikhikhik
kejam kn i nie...huh~

but no problem to learn the slang ganu
so i will try to learn and to speak well
 and stop do the jerk 'angguk-angguk geleng-geleng' with my grandma...
hehehe...
sorry grandma...
'kawe dok celik bahaso ganu nih"
sound like weird kn..
hehehehe...
trying is crying (amende la aku merepek nih..adoyai!)

k dadidu...
Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment