Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cerakah trip

Assalamualaikum...
hye girls..
=D
  last week i,m went to Bukit Cerakah and also call Bukit Cahaya with my bff..
i hope u girls know the place..
the place is in Shah alam..

its fun..
even i have to wait the bicycle for 2hours..
it is my fault too..
coz coming so late to bukit cerakah..
mane tak nyer kne waiting lama...datang pun kul 9 lbh..

if u girls want go to bukit cerakah better u girls coming early for booking the bicycle...
if not..u girls have to queue k...














i think now i less my weight la...
hehe...

i getting more fun with my bff...
thanx girls..
after this i think i want to suggest the girls camping in island...
i hope the girls agree with my idea...
hope so..yayy!
hehe
=D

k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..



No comments:

Post a Comment