Friday, June 10, 2011

hah?? kamal married....

Assalamualaikum...

what!!
kamal married?
"biar betul"..
hehe...

actually not too shock or surprise when i heard that news..
hehe..
just want to make happening in this writing..
=D

anyways...
 i would like to wish secure new bride...
and got a epy with new life...

ok the wedding pretend in Kg Melayu Subang...
ala....so close with my house...
satu school and satu class..

by the way..
i want to thanks to kamal coz invite me to his wedding..
the theme colour for the wedding is blue colour..
it so suitable for bride..
look so sweet and 
the important things is...
their face so delighted la...
mestila happy kn...
dah 'sah' jd suami isteri...

like kamal say...
"leh cari bilik pas nie!"...
hahaahaha!!
memang glers la mamat nie...
watever...
they look sweet couple...
yayy!!
=D


this is my friends..KAMAL yaww!


and this is his wife... cute and beauty rite! =D
yang mahal tu tang senyum tu...
 'I like it"~


kepak!kepak!gebung!gebung!
haha..
the kompang sound.. i know like ayam wing kn....ok~ (=.=")


renjis-renjis dipilih... bertaburi lah rampai..
i think.. i sing with a wrong lyrics..
i,m sorry girls... 
nt korg betulkan the lyric song ekh...


this is my bff diyana in the left side and the right side is izzah..
 they look so gorgeous in red color ...
i ask them.. why they wearing a same colour and quite same type...
then they say..
"kami pun xsangke yg weol pkai color yg same"..
so..
i dont have a same instinct la like them..
huh!
why~
(pasnie kne discuss la color pe nk wearing..haha.. mcm kapel plak)


this my old friends... the right side is abhar and left side is zam zamil..
time nie i shy2 cat la..
thats why take the candid  pic..



this is also my old friend..
.the center in the right side is asma and the left side is ain..

in that day is was the wonderful day
because..
i meet with my old friends that have been disappeared in 6 years...
yela...
after spm.. everyone make their own way and the no phone also change..
and thats why always lost contact..
thanks to facebook coz fb jgkla weol meet again..
=D

its fun and enjoy in that day..
hopefully...
in my wedding all my friends can attend..
that my wish, friends..
and also to ur girls too k..
nt i nk kahwin i announce k..
hehe..
gatai  la i nie...
kih kih kih kih!

k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..


yayy!! thats me...
 i,m just take this pic from my friends..
only they have my pic in this wedding..
hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment