Thursday, June 16, 2011

past memory coming back

Assalamualaikum...
aloo girls..
=D

what u girls think about the past memory coming back?
u girls mest xfaham kn..
ok..ok..
i means like this..
when ur exboy(memory) coming back and meet u..
so what will u girls do?

1.make he as a friend..
2. make he as enemy if he the one ask the break up word..
3. make he like a new person..

which one will u do?
depends u girls answer k...
every person have their own answer rite..
but..
for me..
i think better i dont see that guy again..
yela kn...
uat pe nk umpe..
because...

1. i dont like him anymore...
2. i,m thinking.. why he coming back after long time he broke up with me? unexpected..
3. i,m thinking about my dear feeling..

i dont want feel guilty to my dear..
and i dont want make my heart hurt again when see him again..
for me..
 the past thing is the past...
the memory is gone..
better think a new memory..
just think about my life..
myb he is not a good guy for me..rite..
ade hikmah disebalik peristiwa nie berlaku...
so go on ur life..

if he coming back and standing in front of me...
i,m sorry...
 i will do a weird respond...
eeee~
hehe...
i know its cruel but that the good way for him to avoid me...
for me no return back...
yeah!!
no return k...
=D

now i,m happy and luv my life..
when i,m express this entry i feel more calm..
yeah!
hope u girls think the same too..
 k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..



p/s: plz stop the game... plz dont disturb... go away...shhhuh~





No comments:

Post a Comment