Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hang out with bff

Assalamualaikum..

"highway Karak lama seram ke wei?"
err~ scary lak nk lalu situ...

anyways..
i,m just watch Karak movie with my bff...
i give 3 star for that movie..
horror gak that movie..
sampai tutup mata lak...
 like dis...


actually not really close the eyes..
if i close my eyes..
membazir uwet jela i beli tiket kn..

the movie start on 8.45p.m..
so i have 3 hours before the movie start..
i and bff go walk at the curve and ikano...

and that time i snap some picture of my bff..
let see their manner..=D



cute kn this cat.... shy2 cat lak...meow!



yayy! chipmunks with new face..=B




klik!klik!klik!



yaww!


MmMmMuuuaaHxX! 




izzah with new boyfriend..
What??
 Zizan!! OMG~



 dalam hati ada taman ar..
haha...
luv sam...



star wars movie will coming soon..








our dinner....
bubur ayam..bubur ayam mcd~ lalala..


time nie waiting for the Karak movie..

thats day was fun and release our loging..
yela... dh lama gler x hang out sesama...

thanx to my bff coz still remember me and still friends with me...
luv u all...
=D

k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..












No comments:

Post a Comment