Monday, May 9, 2011

CoMiNg SoOn

Whats hot news about me...
nk jd FOTOGRFER...(xdpt)
tgn shacking...
nk jd BUSINESSWOMAN..(xdpt)
xpndai mengira...
nk jd MODEL..(xdpt)  
xpandai pose klu pose pun ntah pape ar...

At last i,m take engineering course..
is it i be an engineer 1 day????
i dot know...
but i,m still going do in my course even i like or i dont like k...
my opinions..
not all things what we like will be our things...
for me..
even i do the thing i doesn't like dets not mean its not give benefit to me rite...
myb ade Hikmah behinde that scene...
so u guys jgnla give up and always think positive...
POSITIVE!!!
yeah! =D

by the way i want share with u my dream 
and the things i want to do when i finished study...
part time job

modelling
and 
businesswoman
and also
photographer

I,M BELIEVE WITH MY SELF...

DO YOU GUYS BELIEVE TOO??
=D










dis picture det have done editing...
walupun not so pretty..
but dis just for beginning...
and every comment i will take as learning 
and always revise to become more better...
wow!!
high spirit.. HaHAhaHA

kla..
hope u guys get passion with my word...
=D
always do more then we can do k...
k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment