Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SaDnEsS

Assalamualaikum..
mood: sad + clogged
u guys want to know??
ermm...
i have to repeat my woksyop tech paper...
my credit subject  not enough to get pass...
when i know that news..

i screaming loudly and want to crying but it doesn’t happen..
I become crazy and screaming jer..
Huhu~
I thought I can pass the subject but i cant pass it..
watever i have to accept the result and 
what i can do is i have to take the paper for the next sem..
i Redha dengan ketentuanNYA..
myb have Hikmah and this is revenge from my mistakes before this..
after this i have be more diligent
and work hard for the next sem...
even for the subjek next sem is so tough..
i take that as a challenge..
i fill lament what i have done in this sem..
i,m not do very well in this sem
 and i,m to much play and
 not take a serious with my study..






i hope u guys dont  follow my attitude for this sem..
it will make u guys  be chagrined
so u guys must study hard 
even u guys doesn't like the subject
u guys must take the subject as a important subject and 
with that u guys can get a good result
jgn la uat sambil lewa k...
nanti menyesal tak sudah...
Remember it!!
dont do the mistakes...
k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum

p/s: now i,m waiting for my result paper in 16 or 18 may... hope not failed  =="







No comments:

Post a Comment