Tuesday, May 17, 2011

UnDerStAnDiNg

Assalamualaikum..
now..
 clock show 1.00 a.m..
why i,m not sleep yet?
and
 why i,m ask my self with that question?
yea...
why ekh..
actually i feel so bad feeling dis morning...
why many people cant understand what we do...
everything we doing in our life must have a reason rite...
such...
study( for family and future kn)
working( untuk cari rezeki yg halal kn)
shopping( nak dapatkn dress yg stylo kn)
hehe...
 sempat lg listkn about shopping..

anyway..
my opinion...
it,s not wrong if we hear the other person think rite...
but why still have person doesn't like to hear another notion person..
owh...
it's so tight..
what trick we have to do to make someone understand ourself..

for me...
if we sincere with our relation
the problem it not be happen..

to she/he
hope she/he can accept me as Ayu..
i,m the same person but the different is..
my bad vein have got improvement..
its become more nice from previous..




I Bersyukur that i,m change..
with the amendment in my self..
hope she/he can still like me and accept me
and understand also not force me to do things i,m hate..

i,m sorry if i hurt someone heart...
i express my honest to she/he..
saya sayang kamu..
and hope u guys still luv me yea!
=D

thanx to listen my opinion and moan..
also myb can be the remind..
 =)

k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum...

.


No comments:

Post a Comment