Thursday, May 19, 2011

SpEnT TiMe

Assalamualaikum...
hye girls!!
=D
hope u all in good health k..

This week..
i spent time with my bff..
it is Fazy
long time not see her coz..
we all busy with our study..
i,m study in north and she in south..
is it different way, rite..
thats why i will see her when i in holiday day..
now..
i,m in holiday and will continue study for the last sem in 10th July..
and she also will continue her study in UTHM..
if u girls want to know..
she also take the same course like me..
even we all look small and that doesn't mean we all can't handle the machine..
see knowladge la...
HAhaHAHa..
(no riak)

anyways...
i,m done release my longing at fazy..
thanx fazy..
i,m miz u a lot..
mmuah!

for me...
the truly friend is
 the person who never forget their friends and always remember even they busy..

i luv my bff...
thanx become the truly friend..
i,m appreciate ur kindness..
i,m will never forget my bff...

hope u girls also think the same yea!
bff so valuable in our life besides family...
u guys think k...
=D

(p/s: bff beday on 28th may.. will celebrate with all my friends... it is surprise! (fazy dont know i have a blog..)



wait the day....
23th years...
saya sayang fazy...
(dont be jealousy my dear...hehe =D)

 k dadidu 
Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment