Monday, May 9, 2011

MoThEr'S DaY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 
my mom....
NORPIPAH BT AHMAD
I LUV MAK!!!

Mak... 
I dont have things to give to you..
but my love and invocation  always with you..
i,m luv u mak..
even i always be naughty..
always be stubborn with you..
you always number one in my heart..
without you i,m not in this world until today..
mak is everything for me..

you are the best mak..
and the sporting mak..
 luv you mak... 
LUV YOU SO MUCH!!!
 MmUuuaHHhx!!




you guys... 
i hope  you guy have a same feeling about ur mother..
always appreciate ur mother k..
if you dont do..
u guys will feel sorry for that...
i dont want u guys mis-step
so you guys think and wish to your mother k...
it will give happiness to your mother on the mother's day...
happy and enjoy 
your life with ur family and especially
ur MOTHER...
~  Paradise ~

k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment