Saturday, May 21, 2011

LaDiEs BeSt

Assalamualaikum...
girls and ladies~
"meaning for 'girl' doesn't same with 'ladies' ?"
my friend ask me with that question..
and my answer is
"yeke?"
"what the different?"
"eh2...no..no..no"
"sama lah! korang nk kenakan aku kn...."
then they laugh..
and me..
just shut up my mouth and make a weird face..
u know what i mean a weird face..
with my big eyes...
(like a lion just wait to terkam the victim)

then they stop laugh after see my reaction (coz takot~~)
i ask them
 "why the girl not same with ladies"?
they say
"coz girl is like us and YOU(point to me) is the ladies"
then i ask again..
"why?"
they say..
" kite orang nie 20tahun and ko tu dah 23tahun so ko memang dah 'ladies' la...."
time tu i think i want to sekeh2 they all...
tapi i fikir anak orang...
so hear and take a note la..
they all membebel and always remind to me that i dah tua...
what? dah tua?
oh...no..no..no..
ladies not mean dah TUA...
ladies mean we all in arrange matured ladies that can think what the good decision 
and become independent ladies...

so...
yea!
i,m a ladies now...
i,m independents ladies now..( dalam usaha)
i,m a matured ladies now...( mencari lagi)

i like become ladies..
i can think my future more clearly..
i can think my wedding cloths..
i can think my dream car..
i can think my dream husband...
and i can think what job i can do...
yeah!!
the time has come..


become "ladies" more better from become "girl"..
=D
k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..






No comments:

Post a Comment