Saturday, May 28, 2011

while they were lonely..what did they do..

assalamualaikum...
long time not write this blog rite...
=D
sorry girls..
this week i,m so busy with my planning program..
hope you girls also busy with your work too..
>haih...pe yg aku merepek nie<
hah...dets my habit "merepek"..
when i dont have idea..
i suke merepek...
sometimes bad issue and sometimes good issue...
and sometimes do a weird thing...
yeah.. WEIRD ...
when i,m alone at home..
i will choose my cloths,trouser or max skirt and my shawl..
then i will wearing them and...
i pose infront the mirror..
pose pun main bantai jer..

until my young sister call me crazy girl..
hahaha...
i,m always do the crazy things and menjelikkan orang..
but..
i peduli ape...
i punye ske la.. rite..
the important things..
i dont disturb their life..
so..
watever la...
hehe..
more over i,m also like snap the picture..
everything...
even the people i unknown..
yea..
it fun and sometimes its makes me learn what means life..
walupun tak lah hebat sgt kn...
huhu..
the weird things...
is the fun things..
make sure weird thing we do is a good thing not harmful your life..
 for me... 
the weird thing i do is not just for fun but it also make me become more talented person in capture photo and styling..
tidak salah kan kalau ingin mencuba..
i like do the new thing and i will do it without shy2 cat la...
so...
u girl buangla shy2 cat tu...
nk malu nie ade tempatnyer...
hope u girls can accept my statement...
=D
i,m not a good person..
tp
i,m like trying..
dets me!!
k dadidu..
assalamualaikum..







the weird thing i do...



No comments:

Post a Comment