Monday, May 9, 2011

InDePeNdEnTs

Is it i,m INDEPENDENTS woman?
ermmm...
wait a minute..
i have to think...
hehe
=D
myb or not myb..
hehe
sometimes i,m cant do without someone..
like going to Perlis (study place)
going to KL (ramai sgt penyangak)
or go a new place..
so dets mean i,m not properly a independents woman..
i,m trying to do it with myself 
but i cant...
i,m so afraid with around me.. 
and always think negative..

but dets not mean i fully not independents person..
i know how to get money with my own ability..
i know how arrange my own life without help from someone..
and...
all my dream and  all things i want to do in my life is always with my ability 
not 'bodek" from someone k...
i,m just saying that because
ramai orang zaman sekarang mendapat tmpat disebabkan 
pengaruh dari org atasan...
bukan dari sijil yg dipegang...

hope u guys understand what i,m just saying...
=D
i,m not impose someone but that the reality happens in our life
 rite...
i,m proud my self
(jgn terlalu riak..berdosa..)
and i,m will approve my self more and more better...
also become more independent after this..
INSYAALLAH...

u guys dont think dets in this world u cant get even u guys do it with ur own ability...
if u guys work hard and always give improvement in ur life...
INSYAALLAH...
u can be more from ur expect...
always pray and BERSYUKUR...
ALLAH selalu membantu UmatNYA...


Remember it!!
always enjoy what u guys do it k!
=D
smiley and happiness....
yeah!!
wee!!
hahahahaHAha..
 k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..



No comments:

Post a Comment