Thursday, May 12, 2011

InTeRvIeW

Assalamualaikum..
yaww!!
wat u guys doing now...
korg stopla uat keje dlu..
c'mon listen my story..
c'mon la...
=D
hehe..
alright..
yesterday i,m hangout with my friend Mai..
i,m going find job at MAS airlines..
i,m just squire my friend to find job even i,m also want to get a job
but  not as a clerk..
the place we go..

1st: inside the Sky Park
2nd: inside the Mas office

but in both place..
my frenz just got apply in the 2nd place...
it is in Mas office...
now she have to wait a call from Mas..

wats a funny things is...
have a woman reprimand me..
and ask me..
is it i want to go interview in Firefly...
then she give me a direction the place for interview..
and my respond in that time is so weird..
and i say: ' i,m not going to Firefly interview..'
then she say 'Owh'..
 i look my frens face and my frens also look my face...
then we all... "shrugs"
and laughing...
hahahHAHAhahaHA!

i,m ask my friend..
"gaya aku nie macam calon2 pramugari ke???"
friend say:
"gaya ko tu dh lebih dr pramugari ... aku pun xthu sape yg nk apply keje...aku or ko?"
i,m juz laugh jer...
HaAhaHAHaHAHAH!
=D

i think i,m too prominent my self in that day..
with my dress style.... 
so formal...
but what i,m wearing is suitable for apply a job or go interview...
so..
my conclusion...
formal dress so important to who want to present their interview..
so i,m suggest to girls...
wearing a Baju Kurung..
its more suitable to attend interview..
it,s simple but so nice for melayu girls...
more sopan...
trust me...


i have done many interview and
 i know the dress suitable for go interview..
i,m just want to share it with u guys..
=D
 the picture up there is example dress...
(bkn nk tunjuk yg i nie sesuai jd Stewardess)
hehe~
its so funny la...
hahaha!
 i,m cant stop laghing la....
hahahahaha!!
okla...

hope u guys take my advice k...=D
k dadidu..
Assalamualaikum..
(still laugh)












No comments:

Post a Comment